Saturday, December 1, 2012

Natural Remedies Made Easy

By: Sadisha E.


When in a pinch use only baking soda to brush your teeth. The gritty texture removes the food particles. At the same time it polishes your enamel. Plus baking soda removes odors as well.

I used 4 teaspoons of basil to freshen my breath. I mixed it in a glass of water, and swished. Treat this mixture like regular mouthwash which you wouldn't swallow.

The same maybe done with any of the following: mint leaves, thyme, parsley or even fennel seeds.

Mint
  
Originally I thought the basil wouldn't work because it has a musky odor.


Mix a tablespoon of either salt or sugar with olive oil. Scrub your hands to make them incredibly soft.

Next create your own cuticle/nail oil. Simply use 1 Vitamin E capsule. 1 teaspoon each of almond and jojoba oil. Massage your nail areas.

Jojoba Oil

After a enjoying time in the swimming pool you have to get the chlorine out of your hair. Mix 1/4 lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of baking soda with your shampoo.

Hair gel can be made with a teaspoon of gelatin and 1 cup of water. You can ad almond oil extract for scent.

Hope my tips today were helpful to you! Let me know how I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment