Friday, May 10, 2013

Experience the Extreme Power of Bentonite Clay

Aztec Secret Clay $8.99
@ the Vitamin Shoppe



Century Systems The Cleaner® - Women's Formula - CENTURY SYSTEMS - GNC
Buy at GNC $29.99 104 Capsules

By: Sadisha E.

There are no fragrances in this product.
+The Cleaner is for internal usage. This is a 2 week detox product. Eliminates many built up toxins. Great for jump-starting your weight-loss. It will get you on the right track!



Pre-made and ready to use Mudd. +Pure Minerals
Mineral Mudd
GNC $26 4oz


 
 
     I want to give my experience of using +Bentonite Clay on my body.   I have begun using the clay for about 2 weeks. I created a mixture of Bentonite and +Apple Cider Vinegar. Then I applied it directly to my arms and shoulders. My muscles were a little sore from working out.  This was done while soaking in a Bentonite Bath. Just add 1/4 cup of Bentonite powder to your bath water (soak yourself for 30 mins).  I must declare that I had relief within 30 minutes. Slumber was not even an issue afterwards. The best way to describe this is...it's like a sponge that removes all of the negative and draining energy from your body. Thus giving your body a complete sense of renewal; which lasts all day long!

    I noticed that the hand that the clay remained on for 30 minutes or more had stronger nails. The other hand had thinner nails; which were softer. I believe the clay has reinforced my fingernails. Prior to using Bentonite both hands had nail chipping. And were hard to grow. They are even brighter now.

Right hand weaker nails, discolored, chipped 5/9/13
Clay wasn't applied to this hand

Left hand stronger nails, brighter 5/9/13
Clay was applied to this hand


    You may really want to give Bentonite Clay a try. I have literally seen and felt improvement from head-to-toe. I am extremely pleased with my results!

     Last night I soaked in a clay bath for 30 minutes. I feel so refreshed. This is what is used as body wraps at spas.  At a spa the clay would be applied with a wide paint brush all over your body. In some cases you would be wrapped in plastic wrap to keep the clay moist while you wait. A person would pay $220 for 80 minutes at Fontainebleau Spa in NYC. Fontainebleau has a location on 66th Street between Amsterdam Avenue and Broadway.

     When utilizing any product it is not recommended to use for prolong times.  Treat yourself once in a while! Also refer to your doctor if you experience any complications or allergic reactions!

I recommend this article Bentonite Clay for Natural Hair http://naturalselectioncity.blogspot.com/2013/04/boost-your-hair-growth-potential-with.html#!/2013/04/boost-your-hair-growth-potential-with.html

Whole Foods http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list

The Vitamin Shop  http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=SW-1001

Amazon.com   http://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Bentonite-Indian-Healing/dp/B000VUWU7K

Fontainebleau http://www.fontainebleau.com/web/spa/lapis_spa/menu/




No comments:

Post a Comment